foggy meaning in Hindi
[ 'fɔgi ] sound:foggy sentence in Hindi
- They like warm, sunny days and cool, foggy nights.
- Foggy Bottom is a good place to plumb for vogue words.
- _Avoid driving in the dark or when it is foggy.
- Weekend mornings, even foggy ones, it's packed.
- He is still dizzy, and he is kind of foggy.
- Another foggy issue is Sanders'obligation to the baseball Reds.
- It's even worse when it rains or gets foggy.
- He likes foggy and rainy days and bare trees in winter.
- It's a drizzly, foggy day in the Adirondacks.
- I have only a foggy remembrance of the birth and death.
- obscured by fog; "he could barely see through the fogged window"
- filled or abounding with fog or mist; "a brumous October morning"
- indistinct or hazy in outline; "a landscape of blurred outlines"; "the trees were just blurry shapes"
synonyms：, , , , ,
- stunned or confused and slow to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion)
synonyms：, , ,