fogginess meaning in Hindifogginess sentence in Hindi
- I have a little fogginess, a little dizziness.
- Cohen does this descent with a wonderful fogginess.
- According to his father, the student " now experiences a constant state of fogginess.
- Valette's paintings are Impressionist, a style that suited the damp fogginess of Manchester.
- Almost everything in Death is a bleak grey, and a subtle grey fogginess limits visibility.
- I knew there were dangers with the surgery : fogginess, halos around bright lights, infection.
- This fogginess is enveloping the dispute between Chrysler Corp . and Kirk Kerkorian, its largest private shareholder.
- This can cause weakness, tingling in the extremities, fatigue, mental fogginess, poor coordination, even complete paralysis.
- He has not practiced since then, he said, because of " headaches, nausea, fogginess ."
- Afterward, Beukeboom was left with recurrent headaches, memory loss, nausea, and mental fogginess that lasted for months.