• फूला हुआ
fluffy meaning in Hindi
[ 'flʌfi ] sound:fluffy sentence in Hindi
- In large mixer bowl, beat margarine and sugars until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add sugar, salt and orange zest; beat until fluffy.
- I thought about her courtyard full of fluffy pink crab apples.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until fluffy.
- What's that fluffy white stuff in the potting soil?
- Beat in the sugar a bit at a time until fluffy.
- Screaming and jumping up and down will only make Fluffy nervous.
- Add the sweet potatoes and again beat until light and fluffy.
- But when it comes to Fluffy or Fido, watch out.
- like down or as soft as down