fluffinesses meaning in Hindifluffinesses sentence in Hindi
- When you reheat them just before serving, you can stir the potatoes back to their original fluffiness.
- Stir in 1 cup cream slowly . ( Stir slowly to preserve the eggnog's fluffiness .)
- Some is biased toward'fluffiness', i . e . conscientiouly shying away from political commentary.
- Many holiday squabbles are culinary, centering on the crunchiness of green beans or the fluffiness of mashed spuds.
- In fact, it is refreshing to see a ferocious game on the console more renowned for its fluffiness.
- To give the marshmallow its fluffiness, it is pumped through a blender while air is pumped into it.
- Since fluffiness is most important, the topping has to be made with an electric mixer fitted with a whip or beaters.
- Beyond that, the orchestrated fluffiness of the Republican convention is being seized by Gore's advisers as a tactical mistake.
- Not hugely flat, mind, but compared to the fluffiness of their tops, their bases appear to be very smooth.
- The yellow-throated marten has relatively short fur which lacks the fluffiness of the pine marten, sable and beech marten.