flashy meaning in Hindiflashy sentence in Hindi
• थोड़ी देर दमकने वाला
• चित्त आकर्षक
- Not just for a brief, flashy demonstration, but permanently.
- He is more solemnly, the other guy is more flashy.
- A few are listed below, along with a flashy miss.
- Some of his best passes aren't flashy at all.
- "We're not a flashy show,"
- Her fast-lane lifestyle includes access to flashy new cars.
- Thunder Gulch is hardly flashy; he just grinds it out.
- They also use words like stubborn, reserved, not flashy.
- With ` Silverado,'I had a really flashy role.
- "Flashy " and " Fabulous ."
- (used especially of clothes) marked by conspicuous display
synonyms：, , ,
- tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , ,