filioque meaning in Hindifilioque sentence in Hindi
- Most Protestant groups that use the creed also include the Filioque clause.
- Pajsije was strongly against the " filioque ."
- He wrote many books on the problem, especially on the filioque question.
- Rome attempted to replace a seated Patriarch with one amenable to the Filioque dispute.
- Boris Bobrinskoy sees the " Filioque " as having positive theological content.
- Resuming proceedings on 8 October 1438, the Council focused exclusively on the Filioque matter.
- Two basic problems were involved : the nature of the " filioque " clause.
- The Latin text adds " Deum de Deo " and " Filioque " to the Greek.
- The Celtic Catholic Church emphasizes the " filioque " clause from the Nicene Creed.
- "Such are some of the reasons why Orthodox regard the filioque as dangerous and heretical.