fainting meaning in Hindifainting sentence in Hindi
- It was an age of repressive morality and the fainting couch.
- It's now why did he have the fainting spell?
- We were told several workers even coughed up blood before fainting.
- No one should expect vomiting and fainting this time, though.
- His cleanup hitter lay in a hospital after a fainting spell.
- She suffered no injury as a result of the fainting spell,
- Some were fainting and others were urinating blood, they said.
- Fainting during the burial, she awoke in her hotel room.
- To prevent her fainting, sambal was smeared on her vagina.
- Shortly after Henriette begins to suffer from spasms and fainting fits.