fail meaning in Hindi
[ feil ] sound:fail sentence in Hindi
- devoted to tracing how people fail.
केवल इस बात के लिए समर्पित थी की लोग विफल क्यूं होते हैं
- Failing to plan is planning to fail.
योजना बनाने में असफल रहना असफल होने की योजना बनाना है।
- Every time I fail to become Bruce Lee,
हर बार जब मैं ब्रूस ली की तरह बनने में नाकामयाब होता हूँ,
- who start businesses and sometimes fail,
जो कामधंधा शुरु करते हैं पर कभी-कभी असफल हो जाते हैं,
- A hard disk is likely to fail soon.
एक हार्ड डिस्क के लिए जल्द ही असफल होने की संभावना है.
- Kumbhakarn fail to retreat Ravan from war
कुम्भकर्ण ने भी रावण के शरण में जाने की असफल मन्त्रणा दी।
- fail to take or find it hard to absorb feeds are ill for other reasons
जो दूध नही पीते या उसे पचा नहीं पाते|
- Let me be cursed if I fail to give that which is asked of me . '
मेरे ऊपर शाप आये यदि मैं मांगा हुआ दान न दे पाऊं . ”
- And when they fail, a nation literally suffers.
और जब ये लोग असफल होते हैं, एक राष्ट्र पीड़ा से करहाता है
- The key players might “want it,” but such a force will certainly fail, just as it did once before, in 1982-84.
दमिश्क को उत्तरदायी ठहराया जाये
- get worse; "Her health is declining"
- stop operating or functioning; "The engine finally went"; "The car died on the road"; "The bus we travelled in broke down on the way to town"; "The coffee maker broke"; "The engine failed on the way to town"; "her eyesight went after the accident"
synonyms：, , , , , , ,
- prove insufficient; "The water supply for the town failed after a long drought"
- disappoint, prove undependable to; abandon, forsake; "His sense of smell failed him this time"; "His strength finally failed him"; "His children failed him in the crisis"
- become bankrupt or insolvent; fail financially and close; "The toy company went bankrupt after the competition hired cheap Mexican labor"; "A number of banks failed that year"
- fall short in what is expected; "She failed in her obligations as a good daughter-in-law"; "We must not fail his obligation to the victims of the Holocaust"
- fail to get a passing grade; "She studied hard but failed nevertheless"; "Did I fail the test?"
- judge unacceptable; "The teacher failed six students"
- be unsuccessful; "Where do today''s public schools fail?"; "The attempt to rescue the hostages failed miserably"
- fail to do something; leave something undone; "She failed to notice that her child was no longer in his crib"; "The secretary failed to call the customer and the company lost the account"
- be unable; "I fail to understand your motives"