• बाह् य बिंदु
|exterior: बहिर्भाग बाहर|
|point: दरजा स्थल अन्तरीप|
exterior point meaning in Hindiexterior point sentence in Hindi
- It has 24 vertices : 12 exterior points, and 12 hidden inside.
- If an exterior point is on the opposite side of a sideline from the interior of the triangle, its trilinear coordinate associated with that sideline is negative.
- There are various inequalities for an arbitrary interior or exterior point in the plane in terms of the radius " r " of the triangle's inscribed circle.
- In fact suppose a region on the Riemann sphere is given by the exterior of " n " disjoint Jordan curves and that " is an exterior point.
- If is an exterior point, first find the equation of its polar ( the above equation ) and then the intersections of that line with the conic, say at points and.
- As Hindus believe that God is inside everyone of us then it is not so much a question of having a relationship with God from an exterior point of view but more to strip off our ego and self idea to know the God that is inside everyone and everything.
- These locational features can be seen by considering the trilinear or barycentric coordinates given above for the circumcenter : all three coordinates are positive for any interior point, at least one coordinate is negative for any exterior point, and one coordinate is zero and two are positive for a non-vertex point on a side of the triangle.
- :Ray, EPLLA means the area of the effective light-emitting surface of a lamp, measured by determining the area of the 2-dimensional graphic representation of the lamp's lit lens area on a plane perpendicular to the lamp's reference axis and touching the most exterior point of the lens . " Reference axis " means the H V axis used for photometric requirements, " i . e . ", the effective centre of the lamp's beam pattern as produced at the lamp.