• प्रदर्शन बाह्यीकरण
exteriorization meaning in Hindiexteriorization sentence in Hindi
- The surgeon then makes a decision about uterine exteriorization.
- This performance did not suggest, either, that Bernstein's exteriorization of interior states is acute or particular.
- As Joel explained : " Our intention, moreover, was that the hotel function as an exteriorization of the character played by John Goodman.
- The author referred to the process of a thetan leaving its human body as " exteriorization ", which he said allowed for space travel.
- I have listened to the " Exteriorization " and " Rudements " tapes, and can confirm that Prioryman's edits accurately reflect their content.
- Scientology emphasizes attaining " cause over MEST ", and attaining the ability to abandon one's body via " exteriorization " and ultimately by becoming an Cleared Theta Clear.
- In the 1956 lecture " Exteriorization ", Hubbard referred in passing to R2-45; a footnote in the transcript refers to the process as being " used humorously ".
- So when I say my work is an exteriorization of my own inner reality, I mean I am giving back to people through art what they already have in them ."
- The miraculous prowess of the Sufi holy men includes " firasa " ( clairvoyance ), the ability to disappear from sight, to become completely invisible and practice " buruz " ( exteriorization ).
- Allegorically, " The Blue Hotel, " at the pinnacle of the short story form, may even be an " autothanatography ", the author's intentional exteriorization or objectification, in this case for the purpose of purgation, of his own impending death.
- embodying in an outward form