excrescence meaning in Hindiexcrescence sentence in Hindi
• मांस वृद्धि
- These complex spines are known as " thorny excrescences ".
- Thorny excrescences also cover the proximal dendrites of mossy cells.
- They create a pistol case with a rounded excrescence on the underside.
- So, I object to tagging Ireland-related articles with that excrescence?
- Males have femoral glands, and in the breeding state, spiny nuptial excrescences.
- These latter excrescences are embedded in gelatinous matter.
- That excrescence from the Manufacturer office gave the last sign of vegetation this morning.
- The styling is pleasing, if conservative, with none of the usual SUV excrescences.
- Pliny details 25 remedies using preparation from the bark, leaves and excrescences of plane.
- The artist and critic Arnold Shore criticised the two lift towers as : " monstrous excrescences ".
- (pathology) an abnormal outgrowth or enlargement of some part of the body
- something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings; "the gun in his pocket made an obvious bulge"; "the hump of a camel"; "he stood on the rocky prominence"; "the occipital protuberance was well developed"; "the bony excrescence between its horns"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , ,