excrement meaning in Hindi
[ 'ekskrimənt ] sound:excrement sentence in Hindi
- The smell of dirt, excrement and death permeated the air.
- Smith's special interest is in coprolites, fossilized excrement.
- Ten million dollars on dog excrement is a lot of money,
- They used pig intestines, minnows, coffee grounds, excrement.
- Electric incinerating toilets turn excrement into a small amount of ash.
- These missiles included anything from stones to excrement to rotting carcasses.
- Most adult bulls are mark their territory with excrement and urine.
- Also found were three footprints, and ten additional excrement samples.
- In the absence of carrion, excrement provides a food source.
- Debaere discovered the working with elephant-excrements at that moment.
- waste matter (as urine or sweat but especially feces) discharged from the body
synonyms：, , ,