evening class meaning in Hindievening class sentence in Hindi
• सांध्य कक्षा
|evening: संझा संध्य संध्या|
|class: वर्गीकरण दर्जे का|
- And in Woodland Hills, Pierce College canceled its evening classes.
- We also have extension program students who take the evening classes,
- Johnson said he took only a single evening class in sculpting.
- In 1855, King's pioneered evening classes in London;
- After the war Morrocco had a brief spell teaching evening classes.
- His team creates the fund by organizing evening classes in Patna.
- In 1962 evening classes commenced with an enrollment of 36 students.
- During this period he also took evening classes in estate management.
- :: I just did an evening class on resin casting.
- He opened a school for children and evening classes for adults.