evanesce meaning in Hindi
• ग़ायब होना
• लुप्त हो जाना
• ओझल हो जाना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Despite such endurance and vitality, however, the society evanesced.
- After a while the vision evanesced and the rain stopped.
- Love objects appear and evanesce; impossible courtships flourish.
- Gourley joined four fellow Evanesce " in October 2003 on Fearless Records.
- The axial sculpture evanesces gradually on the base.
- But with a sinking economy, evanescing surplus and tottering budget, Republicans are going back to the drawing board.
- The particular story of Lyn and her friends, Edie and Marge, is on ground that seems to have evanesced underneath it.
- 2015 also saw the production of Evanesce, written and directed by Richard Crawford and performed in a disused police station in London.
- The address book preserves the semi-forgotten, the face-without-the-name, the evanescing, even the once irreplaceable friends.
- In the great Spivak era, the program ended at the stroke of noon, whereupon a silver tray laden with Bloody Marys appeared and anxiety evanesced accordingly.