evaluator meaning in Hindievaluator sentence in Hindi
• मूल्य निर्धारक
- That means my value as a evaluator will start to diminish.
- I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent.
- And he even proved himself a pretty fair evaluator of talent.
- Many evaluators get no training in how to write good evals.
- The evaluators did not say the other black candidates were bad.
- Evaluators will refer qualified women to a participating national research site.
- Some members will work as speech timers, others as evaluators.
- A second group of expert evaluators critique nominations in their field.
- He said evaluators attributed some of his behavior to pervasive paranoia.
- He has been an on-the-road college evaluator.
- an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality