enamels meaning in Hindienamels sentence in Hindi
• एनामेल पेंट
• मीनाकारी करना
• रंग देकर चित्र विचित्र करना
- Long neglected in exhibitions, medieval enamels were once enormously popular.
- American Perfumed Alabaster Laundry _ Enamel ( Print, 1870 ).
- Place in an enamel or glass container, and cover tightly.
- I suggest using oil-based enamel in a spray can.
- After that, spraying the enamel will be easy and quick.
- Q . I chipped the enamel inside my favorite stewing pot.
- Place meat in covered enamel roaster and then into the oven.
- A giant spool of enamel-coated wire brought $ 25.
- There were bathtubs and wash basins with the enamel chipped away.
- The gravestones are enamel-white, the lawns impeccably manicured.