effloresce meaning in Hindieffloresce sentence in Hindi
• उत्फुल्ल होना
• लोनी लगाना
• फूल जाना
- About three songs from Effloresce were born in that one rehearsal, and we just realized we had something special happening.
- By contrast the contemporaneous and efflorescing literary movement of German Romanticism was in opposition to Weimar and German Classicism, especially to Schiller.
- Both the hepta-and the decahydrate effloresce ( lose water ) in dry air and are partially transformed into the monohydrate thermonatrite Na 2 CO 3 "'?"'H 2 O.
- ""'Amputee EP " "'is the first release by British rock band Oceansize, and it was released in 1999 . It features early recordings of the songs Amputee and Saturday Morning Breakfast Show, which were featured on the album Effloresce.
- Oceansize often stated the bulk of their writing was the product of fruitful'jam sessions,'with Steve Durose explaining after the release of Effloresce that " our sound has just evolved really, but right from the first rehearsal, we kind of had it in the bag.
- It has effloresced since 1988, when the usual proprietor of this space commented on three geopolitical examples : " the D-word, " for detente; T, for taxes; and U, for unemployment . " This vogue will probably peter out in a few years, " he wrote, " after we go through the alphabet and begin to get confused about what a given letter is supposed to signify ."
- become encrusted with crystals due to evaporation
- come into or as if into flower; "These manifestations effloresced in the past"
- assume crystalline form; become crystallized