effectuate meaning in Hindieffectuate sentence in Hindi
• प्रभावशील होना
• पूरा करना
• सिद्ध करना
• कार्यान्वित करना
• सम्पन्न करना
- Correction : It was not exactly Dbachmann that effectuated the protection.
- Preceding four reverts were effectuated within a span of ten minutes.
- Preceeding 2 reverts effectuated within 20 minutes of each other.
- Furthermore, it effectuates an " audience development project ".
- He effectuated research for a great number of Egyptian and international institutes.
- That can be effectuated without any impact whatsoever upon the content of Wikipedia.
- If so, it was, possibly, then, effectuated by Eberhard.
- He was sentenced to death, however, this sentence was never effectuated.
- This rod was used to heal the sick and to effectuate other miracles.
- It effectuates prison management and prisoner rehabilitative goals.
- produce; "The scientists set up a shock wave"