effectual meaning in Hindieffectual sentence in Hindi
• वाँछित फलदायक
- Many researchers and survey respondents support the ambition of effectual rater training.
- Whether reporting abuse is effectual has been debated ad nauseam.
- The greater the elevation of the kettle, the more effectual the remedy.
- Enguerrand was arrested by sorcery which was more effectual.
- A kind, nurturing, and caring woman, Isabella is an effectual mother.
- Castro was a creature of the Caracas-Valencia oligarchy and not very effectual.
- Conflicts between Czech and Slovak officers soon brought about the effectual dissolving of the corps.
- Madison predicted, their independent judgment secured by the " most effectual precautions ."
- In 1753 he wrote " Proposals for Making an Effectual Provision for the Poor ".
- He would remember this sermon as the time at which he received his effectual calling from God.
- producing or capable of producing an intended result or having a striking effect; "an air-cooled motor was more effective than a witch''s broomstick for rapid long-distance transportation"-LewisMumford; "effective teaching methods"; "effective steps toward peace"; "made an effective entrance"; "his complaint proved to be effectual in bringing action"; "an efficacious law"
- having legal efficacy or force; "a sound title to the property"