earmarked meaning in Hindi
• निश्चित की गई
• के लिए उद्दिष्ट
• विशेष चिह्नित
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- None of any earmarked money goes for administration or other purposes.
- About 20 percent of his income is earmarked for tax shelters.
- He earmarked this one for a friend on the transit force.
- The deleted money would be earmarked for that, he said.
- Besides, the Rangers have earmarked him as a potential starter.
- Congressional Democrats want about $ 2 billion earmarked for such programs.
- An overzealous party official has been earmarked to take the fall.
- As many as 50 of the seats earmarked may be winnable.
- Ten of those planes are earmarked for the Fort Worth operation.
- A similar commission earmarked 97 bases for closure starting in 1988.