• आवास गृह
• वास गृह
|dwelling: घर निवास-स्थान|
|house: परिवार प्रतिष्ठान|
dwelling house meaning in Hindidwelling house sentence in Hindi
- The Agricultural Dwellings Housing Advisory Committees in England were closed in 2013.
- The farm dwelling house was saved but two thatched cottages were destroyed.
- A large two-story dwelling house, appearing above the walls, made living possible.
- On an ordinary dwelling house, about 3000 sections of thatch are laid.
- A panel at his dwelling house in Falladaring 10 reminds the writer.
- The improvements comprised a dwelling house, stock yards, and 16 acres under cultivation.
- The mill was a three-storey working building with a timber-framed dwelling house attached.
- It also has an ancient tithe barn, now converted into a dwelling house.
- By February 1886 they had erected a small church and a dwelling house.
- The current lightkeeper's dwelling house is a survivor of the first light tower.
- housing that someone is living in; "he built a modest dwelling near the pond"; "they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
synonyms：, , , ,