house meaning in Hindi
[ haus ] sound:house sentence in Hindi
• व्यवस्थापक अंग
• फ्लाप हाउस
• सुदृढ गृह
• घरमें ठहराना
• घर देना
• घर में रहना
• आश्रय देना
• घर में बसाना
• घर में रखना
• मकान देना
• सञ्चय करना
- they built a low-cost housing development,
जामी बोरा ने एक कम-खर्च रिहायशी इलाका विकसित किया है,
- As telecoms sector grew, housing and construction,
जैसा कि दूरसंचार क्षेत्र बढ़ा, आवास और निर्माण भी
- Panchayats were empowered to collect compulsory house taxes .
पंचायतों को अनिवार्य गृहकर संग्रहण का हक था .
- And then he went and knocked an old lady house.
और तब उसने एक बुजुर्ग औरत के घर का दरवाज़ा खटखटाया।
- There always used to be a gathering of monks & saints in his house.
साधु संतों का तो घर में जमावड़ा रहता ही था।
- I use only a bedroom in my house .
मैं अपने निवास में केवल एक बेड़रूम का इस्तेमाल करता ंं .
- the house of god's is nepal
देवताओं का घर कहे जाने वाले नेपाल विविधाताओं से पूर्ण है।
- He 's broken a few telephones and one TV in our house .
घर में उसने कई टेलीफोन और टीवी सेट तोड़े ड़ाल है .
- Can you get somebody in my house to work,
क्या तुम किसी को मेरे घर में काम करने के लिए ला सकती हो,
- ” In the soaps , the camera does n't move out of the house .
सीरियलं में कैमरा घर से बाहर निकलता ही नहीं .
- play in which children take the roles of father or mother or children and pretend to interact like adults; "the children were playing house"
- a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- a building in which something is sheltered or located; "they had a large carriage house"
- a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented; "the house was full"
- aristocratic family line; "the House of York"
- the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments; "he worked for a brokerage house"
- a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the teacher asked how many people made up his home"
synonyms：, , ,
- an official assembly having legislative powers; "a bicameral legislature has two houses"
- the audience gathered together in a theatre or cinema; "the house applauded"; "he counted the house"
- the members of a religious community living together
- the management of a gambling house or casino; "the house gets a percentage of every bet"
- (astrology) one of 12 equal areas into which the zodiac is divided
synonyms：, , , ,
- provide housing for; "The immigrants were housed in a new development outside the town"
- contain or cover; "This box houses the gears"