dissipation meaning in Hindi
[ ˌdisi'peiʃən ] sound:dissipation sentence in Hindi
• ग़ायब होना
- What he worries about is sex, violence and youthful dissipation.
- Cage throws himself into the depiction of dissipation with total fervor.
- Humid air inhibits the dissipation of the day's heat.
- If there was no dissipation, would not be an attractor.
- They used fans forcing air across copper fins for heat dissipation.
- The disadvantage of such a system is a higher power dissipation.
- Further increase of heat dissipation capability is possible with power modules.
- Q is defined as the reciprocal value of the dissipation factor.
- This dissipation mechanism is most common in the eastern North Pacific.
- The rightmost term is a viscous dissipation term and is stabilizing.
- useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly; "if the effort brings no compensating gain it is a waste"; "mindless dissipation of natural resources"
- dissolute indulgence in sensual pleasure
synonyms：, , ,
- breaking up and scattering by dispersion; "the dissipation of the mist"