• व्यक्तित्व अप्रतीति
depersonalization meaning in Hindidepersonalization sentence in Hindi
- Cannabis also produces many dissociative states such as depersonalization and derealization.
- Early theories of the cause of depersonalization focused on sensory impairment.
- Guntrip describes depersonalization as a loss of a sense of ego.
- This process is known as depersonalization of self-perception.
- At one extreme this may be diagnosed as depersonalization disorder.
- "There's such a depersonalization.
- Depersonalization refers to the emotional detachment from a social media site a user experiences.
- One consequence of salience is " depersonalization ".
- It seems no small feat that the depersonalization of our world extends to even this.
- Some people with depersonalization disorder also have visual alterations such as rapid fluctuations in light.
- representing a human being as a physical thing deprived of personal qualities or individuality; "according to Marx, treating labor as a commodity exemplified the reification of the individual"
- (existentialism) a loss of personal identity; a feeling of being an anonymous cog in an impersonal social machine
- emotional dissociative disorder in which there is loss of contact with your own personal reality accompanied by feelings of unreality and strangeness
synonyms：, , , ,