depersonalisation meaning in Hindidepersonalisation sentence in Hindi
- Misperceptions include depersonalisation, delusional misidentifications, illusions and hallucinations.
- Dissociation includes depersonalisation disorder, dissociative amnesia, dissociative fugue, dissociative identity disorder, etc.
- Throughout this process, she concludes, she is being asked to undergo a form of depersonalisation.
- The concern of the artist was with issues of depersonalisation of the individual that take place with medical establishments.
- It explores how the pursuit of scientific knowledge and advancement can lead to the depersonalisation of individuals and the abandonment of moral principles.
- But what happens is depersonalisation of the news voice narrative journalism aims to put the human voice back at the breakfast table.
- Since the poet engages in a " continual surrender of himself " to the vast order of tradition, artistic creation is a process of depersonalisation.
- Originally produced at The Store Room as part of their inaugural Store Room Theatre Workshop series, A Mile in Her Shadow explores depression, depersonalisation and other stress related mental health issues.
- Abuse during childhood is accepted as a primary social factor increasing the incidence of self-harm, as is bereavement, Self-harm is frequently described as an experience of depersonalisation or a dissociative state.
- Long-term use of benzodiazepines can induce perceptual disturbances and depersonalisation in some people, even in those taking a stable daily dosage, and it can also become a protracted withdrawal feature of the benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome.
- representing a human being as a physical thing deprived of personal qualities or individuality; "according to Marx, treating labor as a commodity exemplified the reification of the individual"
- (existentialism) a loss of personal identity; a feeling of being an anonymous cog in an impersonal social machine
- emotional dissociative disorder in which there is loss of contact with your own personal reality accompanied by feelings of unreality and strangeness
synonyms：, , , ,