demurring meaning in Hindidemurring sentence in Hindi
• आगा-पीछा करना
• विरोध करना
• आपत्ति करना
• विलम्ब करना
• आगा पीछा करना
• इंकार करना
• उज्र करना
• ढील डालना
• भ्रम रखना
- By early May, Cusack was still demurring, leaving Hersh frustrated.
- Now that the amendment has moved from rhetoric to agenda, even some conservatives are demurring.
- He said that agreement on this was " almost " unanimous with only Venezuela demurring.
- South Korea which had also been demurring on the agreement also said Tuesday night it would sign up.
- The scene ends with Stanhope quietly demurring from Osborne's suggestion to re-seal the envelope.
- And though demurring, the church, its members and its property will be very involved in the Olympics.
- "another generic road song " and demurring that " very little went into writing this one ."
- Sam's Joint is demurring, saying the machine might give the wrong impression to patrons of the family oriented restaurant.
- But one woman stood out like Miss Liberty, demurring, " I think things are fine : my life is very good ."
- Hargrove, while demurring that he didn't watch Fryman's path to first, said he thought the umpires made the right call.