demurrer meaning in Hindidemurrer sentence in Hindi
- In criminal law demurrer is obsolete, although not formally abolished.
- Thus, for example, in Ohio demurrers are specifically prohibited.
- Formerly the pleader had the fear of a demurrer before him.
- We have confined the statement to facts admitted by the demurrer.
- Judge Mathias Baldwin rejected the demurrer two weeks after the hearing.
- Day countered with a demurrer, disputing Wolfe's account.
- Paradoxically perhaps, the only demurrers are standard video dealers.
- Demurrers are decided by a judge rather than a jury.
- However, demurrers are prohibited in California in other family law actions.
- As with the traditional demurrer, preliminary objections are regarded as pleadings.
- a defendant''s answer or plea denying the truth of the charges against him; "he gave evidence for the defense"
- (law) any pleading that attacks the legal sufficiency of the opponent''s pleadings
- (law) a formal objection to an opponent''s pleadings