dambo meaning in Hindidambo sentence in Hindi
- Dambo's death was a very traumatic moment for the newly founded emirate.
- The name dambo is most frequently used for wetlands on flat plateau which form the headwaters of streams and rivers.
- As much as Augustine gained respect, Yohannan Hormizd was opposed by the Rabban Hormizd, the monk Gabriel Dambo of Mardin.
- A good example of a dambo can be seen at ( 30 km south of Mansa, Zambia ) in a forest reserve.
- In 1808 he asserted himself by delivering the monastery of Rabban Hormizd to Gabriel Dambo in defiance of Yohannan Hormizd's wishes.
- The town chiefs that enjoyed this privilege included the Dambo of Ingawa, the BarebarinKatsina, SarkinSullubawa, Tambari of Illela and Tasar of Tazarawa.
- Elephants used to be seen on the dambo below the boma, but most of the population in the district have been killed by poachers.
- Although he sympathised with Gabriel Dambo's monastic order, his dependence on Yohannan Hormizd occasionally forced him to act against his better judgement.
- Unlike in the neighbouring areas which have been cleared for farming and charcoal-burning, the dambo contrasts well with the undisturbed Miombo woodland canopy.
- The feud between Gabriel Dambo and Yohannan Hormizd ended in 1832, when Alqosh was pillaged by K�r Muhammad, chief of the Soran Kurds of Rawanduz.