damask meaning in Hindi
• बूटीदार कपड़ा
• दमश्की वस्त्र
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- _1 / 2 cup rose petals ( damasks are best)
- Peter Beales counts it as one of his favourite Damask roses,
- Andrew Carnegie commissioned a Scotch thistle damask for his own use.
- Damask fabrics, it seems, are the best sellers.
- French explorers brought damask and moss roses up the Mississippi.
- The damask was slightly faded, and we matched the faded color,
- Like slipping something between the damask and the dripping bottle.
- With its red damask furnishings, the house is festive.
- Or is she merely a flyspeck on the damask tablecloth of history?
- Dining on damask makes even macaroni and cheese taste better.
- a fabric of linen or cotton or silk or wool with a reversible pattern woven into it
- a table linen made from linen with a damask pattern
- having a woven pattern; "damask table linens"