curbing meaning in Hindicurbing sentence in Hindi
- Curbing the mortgage interest break would devalue homes and crimp sales.
- A " yes " vote favors curbing federal regulations.
- And more : Clinton caved on curbing lawyers _ no price.
- The report raised speculation that recent high prices are curbing demand.
- Curbing teen smoking is a " top priority,"
- Israel has also accused the Palestinians of not curbing terrorist activity.
- These new rules go a long way in curbing potential abuses,
- A third would delay regulations aimed at curbing irresponsible mining practices.
- A head start on curbing the curse of indiscriminate gun availability?
- In fact, it is an impediment to curbing the disease.
- an edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter)