curatorship meaning in Hindicuratorship sentence in Hindi
- Worcester's definition of the contemporary curatorship is particularly daring.
- Held December 2009 under the curatorship of Prof . �alar Keyder.
- Opposition political parties backed the decision to place the bank under curatorship.
- President of the curatorship is German actress Maria Furtw�ngler.
- Under his curatorship, the museum collections were formed.
- Which is what brings us back to Miller's recent foray into curatorship.
- Endowed curatorships were started in ancient Asian, Islamic and modern art and photography.
- The dignity attached to such a curatorship is attested by a passage of Cicero.
- Kuzma's credits include co-curatorship of Manifesta 5 ( 2004 ).
- The collection is also exhibited in itinerant curatorships, enabling the diffusion of the pieces.
- the position of curator