curatives meaning in Hindicuratives sentence in Hindi
• आरोग्यकर पदार्थ
- Afterward, researchers strived to discover the curative factor in liver.
- In the telling of the story, there is something curative.
- Curative magnets also are based on a theory that sounds good.
- The unregulated trade in immigrant communities is not limited to curatives.
- Eventually, curative treatment may be required to prevent recurrent hemorrhage.
- Hospice is a type of care involving palliation without curative intent.
- It is known for its curative mineral water, crystal glass.
- These curative treatments attempt to destroy or remove the damaged epithelium.
- State health services include preventative, curative and rehabilitative health services.
- When treatment is not curative, capturing these effects becomes especially important,