countenanced meaning in Hindi
• मुख मुद्रा
• चेहरे की अभिव्यक्ति
• अनुग्रह करना
• उपकार करना
• दिलासा देना
• प्रतिपालन करना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- He smiled, and a strange light shone on his countenance.
- Justice Antonin Scalia replied that the law had never countenanced suicide.
- He knows his cultishly loyal base wouldn't countenance pandering.
- His countenance expressed relief, and he began to thank God.
- I would be astonished if the Sisters of Mercy countenanced intimidation,
- And he still has an overstuffed agenda and a cheerful countenance.
- Nor is Camilla's countenance free of wear and tear.
- The paternalistic old guard wouldn't countenance many such attacks.
- An orator of irenic countenance cannot summon a people to greatness.
- To countenance withdrawal from the EU would be to court disaster.