conjure up meaning in Hindiconjure up sentence in Hindi
• आच्छादित करना
• जादू से प्रकट कर देना
• प्रकट कर देना
• ताज़ा कर देना
|conjure: निवेदन करना जादू|
|up: ऊपर की ओर उठा हूआ|
- The question is : What sort of image do they conjure up?
- For me the name conjures up saguaros backlit by neon tangerine sunsets.
- What images are conjured up when you think of the South Bronx?
- It conjures up comments of earlier times : Southerners are just backwards.
- It was a personal nightmare conjured up by his own wayward psyche.
- It must be conjured up and cajoled _ it cannot be forced.
- Cook said he thinks the word conjures up too many negative associations.
- He conjures up slick and immaculate visions of contemporary urban wastelands.
- But on Thursday she could not conjure up enough defensive spark.
- The Apprentice conjures up a door for Ingrid to walk through.
- summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic; "raise the specter of unemployment"; "he conjured wild birds in the air"; "call down the spirits from the mountain"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , ,