conjuror meaning in Hindiconjuror sentence in Hindi
- Carrington was an amateur conjuror and was critical towards some paranormal phenomena.
- Zuckerbrot proposed recording the development of " The Conjuror ".
- Aran was the court conjuror and advisor for Stormwind's king.
- It starred conjuror Paul Daniels and wife Debbie McGee.
- James David Parker is an international award wining conjuror and the philosophical illusionist.
- Anderson is a conjuror who can pull a chuckle out of any old hat.
- He worked as a conjuror before becoming a prolific illustrator of children s books.
- In 1749 a hoaxer billed as The Bottle Conjuror was advertised to appear at the theatre.
- The wit of his patter marked a departure from the pseudo scientific style of earlier conjurors.
- He earned the nickname " the Conjuror ", because he was magic on the field.
- a witch doctor who practices conjury
- someone who performs magic tricks to amuse an audience
synonyms：, , ,