comportment meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- But McConnell's comportment is not so clear-cut.
- The edge in off-ice comportment clearly goes to Pronger.
- Whatever it was, comportment was a casualty of the moment.
- They must be on their best behavior _ from comportment to defense.
- Visitacion's teachings went beyond physical movements involving comportment and behavior.
- We hold league and club representatives to the highest standard of comportment,
- Alternatively, Americans may decide that Clinton's personal comportment is forgivable.
- -- Pete Carroll simply has to do something about his sideline comportment.
- The Revolution seemed most displeased with the Phantoms'comportment after the injury.
- Such comportment is given full rein in the Fans'Bill of Rights.