comport meaning in Hindicomport sentence in Hindi
• समान होना
• आचरण करना
• के अनुकूल होना
• व्यवहार करना
- Divorcees at the local Sugar Shack comport themselves with more dignity.
- Hill learned how to comport himself as a pro from Dumars.
- How a man comports himself around the flag is his right.
- She comports herself in a way consistent withthe try and grandstand.
- The deletion reasons do not comport with Wikipedia guidelines for notability.
- Today's holding does not comport with these ideals.
- He taught me much, including how to comport myself in life.
- They are supposed to comport themselves with the decorum of an icon.
- And it comports with Weld's own inner timetable.
- James picked up very quickly how to comport yourself on the set.
- behave in a certain manner; "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
synonyms：, , , , ,
- behave well or properly; "The children must learn to behave"