companionable meaning in Hindicompanionable sentence in Hindi
- I was very lucky that we had such a companionable marriage.
- The room fell silent, in a soothing, companionable way.
- In the locker room, the Cardinals sat in companionable silence.
- Smiling, the couple rode the museum elevator in companionable silence.
- He came from the islands and was pleasant and companionable ".
- The history of these eloquent and companionable images is still being written.
- In two or three years, this will become companionable,
- Hall's show is mildly companionable, at least.
- Seventeen of us ate a companionable meal on the porch.
- The sound of creaking rockers is as companionable as a ticking clock.
- suggestive of companionship; "a companionable pet"