commissariat meaning in Hindicommissariat sentence in Hindi
- Sections and commissariats to combat counterrevolution were established in other cities.
- He was of the People's Commissariat for Enlightenment ).
- Managed the organization of internal offices and ran the political commissariat.
- He first worked as a clerk for the British garrison commissariat.
- The town has now become a center of the same Commissariat.
- In September 1941, Erich Koch was appointed to the Ukrainian Commissariat.
- Events turn as Gaunt is summoned to Balhaut's Commissariat headquarters.
- This point of view was backed by the Soviet Commissariat of Nationalities.
- Simultaneously ( from 24 April 1797 ) he commanded the Commissariat Department.
- On 31 January 1924 the Commissariat for Nationalities'Affairs was disbanded.
- a stock or supply of foods
synonyms：, , ,