commissar meaning in Hindi
• सोवियत सरकारी विभागाध्यक्ष
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- So first we try to buy off union commissar Marvin Miller.
- How do New York's commissars react to such realities?
- Reporters promptly dubbed him the " political commissar ."
- Al Gore is an heir to the old czars and commissars.
- A few months later, the prison had a new commissar.
- Chi was the political commissar of a battalion in the war.
- These Commissar ranks were replaced by corresponding General ranks in 1975.
- The enforcement of the Commissar Order led to thousands of executions.
- He became commissar of the Rakosi Battalion of XIII International Brigade.
- In 1996 Xu became political commissar of the Jinan Military Region.
- an official of the Communist Party who was assigned to teach party principles to a military unit