comminution meaning in Hindicomminution sentence in Hindi
• टुकड़े टुकड़े करना
- Trituration, for instance, is comminution ( or substance breakdown ) by rubbing.
- The more complicated the fracture ( infection, comminution, displacement ) the higher the risk of fracture.
- Closed treatment is frequently unsuccessful in maintaining a good position in adults, because there is frequently comminution of the fracture.
- Within industrial uses, the purpose of comminution is to reduce the size and to increase the surface area of solids.
- Femoral shaft fractures can be classified with the Winquist and Hansen classification, which is based on the amount of comminution:
- Nothing came of the invention, as continuously-operating crushing machines that achieved more reliable comminution were already coming into use.
- "' Cataclasite "'is a type of cataclastic rock that is formed by fracturing and comminution during matrix.
- In the majority of all mining processes, particles of sub-economic grade enter the traditional comminution, classification and concentration steps.
- "' Comminution dating "'is a developing radiometric dating technique based on the disequilibrium between uranium isotopes in fine-grained sediments.
- Because of this comminution, tailings consist of a slurry of fine particles, ranging from the size of a grain of sand to a few micrometres.