• चूर्ण कर देना
comminuting meaning in Hindicomminuting sentence in Hindi
- Trauma to the elbow often results in comminuted fractures of the olecranon.
- The rotor is equipped with special cutting plates which comminute the sample material.
- The deeper a projectile burrows into a ceramic plate, the more it will deform from grinding against the comminuted plate material.
- Depressed fractures are usually comminuted, with broken portions of bone displaced inward and may require surgical intervention to repair underlying tissue damage.
- The most of the surface soil is so intermingled with comminuted quartz, or siliceous sand, that cranberries grow in the grass fields.
- Soy protein can also be used as a low cost / high nutrition extender in comminuted meat and poultry products, and in tuna salads.
- Vein gold needed crushing, and they probably used crushing or stamp mills worked by water-wheels to comminute the hard ore before washing.
- Marlins team doctor Dan Kanell termed it a " serious " trauma that was, in technical terms, a " comminuted " injury.
- The grinding technology of the time consisted only of flat millstones, and it was more economic to comminute the limestone by burning and slaking than by grinding.
- The "'Rolando fracture "'is a comminuted intra-articular fracture through the base of the first metacarpal bone ( the first bone forming the thumb ).