combustion residue meaning in Hindicombustion residue sentence in Hindi
- The combustion residue, smelt exits through smelt spouts-9 to the dissolving tank-10.
- In 1974, at the location of the field �erkezi, not far from Ulpiana, a large mound was discovered that combustion residue contained a princess.
- Fouling of the mechanism by black powder combustion residues and thus difficulties in closing the breech were reported as a problem after prolonged firings.
- Big Sandy Plant's Fly Ash surface impoundment is on the EPA's official June 2009 list of Coal Combustion Residue ( CCR ) Surface Impoundments with High Hazard Potential Ratings.
- The National Academy of Sciences noted in 2007 that " the presence of high contaminant levels in many CCR ( coal combustion residue ) leachates may create human health and ecological concerns ".
- Without bore evacuators, hot gases and other combustion residue leaks into the tank's interior, depleting oxygen levels and filling it with a foul odour that can easily induce nausea and distract the crewmen from their tasks.
- Saccocio said oil has four main functions in a lawn mower engine : it lubricates, seals the combustion chamber to increase efficiency, cools the engine and carries away carbon and other combustion residue that can gum up the works.
- This power plant is designated as having Coal Combustion Residue Surface Impoundments with a High Hazard Potential by the EPA . In 2012 a Duke University study found high levels of arsenic and other toxins in North Carolina lakes and rivers downstream from the Asheville power plants coal ash ponds.