combustor meaning in Hindicombustor sentence in Hindi
• दहन तंत्र
- Combustor configurations include can, annular, and can-annular.
- In 1909, Georges Marconnet developed the first pulsating combustor without valves.
- Fuel is mixed with the compressed air and burns in the combustor.
- This is the " circulating " nature of the combustor.
- However there may be some confusion with combustor in the incinerator sense.
- Ash that finds its way into the combustor may melt.
- The combustor then heats this air at constant pressure.
- If this happens the combustor can be seriously damaged.
- A cannular combustor was used with seven flame tubes.
- The combustor was annular and the exhaust separate jets.