• रंग भरना
coloring meaning in Hindicoloring sentence in Hindi
- Tint pale green with a few drops of the food coloring.
- Enough to put up with the problems that distinctive coloring brought.
- Dolly Llama ) that plays out through an animated coloring book.
- Dip the egg into dye, coloring to the desired shade.
- A little brotherly love may be coloring Keith's evaluation.
- Add a few drops of green food coloring, if desired.
- What do you do with 80, 000 Izzy coloring books?
- Hair coloring has become state-of-the-art.
- The British were not merely interested in coloring the map pink.
- Paste food colorings are available where cake decorating supplies are sold.
- the act or process of changing the color of something
- a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
- a digestible substance used to give color to food; "food color made from vegetable dyes"
synonyms：, , , ,