clairvoyant meaning in Hindiclairvoyant sentence in Hindi
- Yet there are reasons to believe that Miller may be clairvoyant.
- That doesn't make me clairvoyant, by the way.
- Said Battle : " Those guys must be clairvoyant ."
- And it's not because I'm clairvoyant.
- Are we thrilled that House Speaker Newt Gingrich is clairvoyant?
- _What is the significance of Gibson Praise, the clairvoyant child?
- How nice that school districts are hiring clairvoyants as principals and teachers.
- This year, however, the quarterback made the coach look clairvoyant.
- The Devils better hope Holik was not clairvoyant Wednesday morning.
- He acknowledged using a clairvoyant and other informers to find the remains.
- someone who has the power of clairvoyance
- foreseeing the future
- perceiving things beyond the natural range of the senses