clairvoyance meaning in Hindiclairvoyance sentence in Hindi
• अतीन्द्रिय दृष्टि
• सूक्ष्म दृष्टि
• अतींद्रिय दृष्टि
- You've just got to admire Hollywood's clairvoyance.
- In the 1960s Schmidt carried out experiments into clairvoyance and precognition.
- Saint Kuksha had a gift of clairvoyance knowing the hidden things.
- Sometimes the contact between artist and subject borders on clairvoyance.
- She also claimed to have powers of clairvoyance that were never disproved.
- On Wednesday, he may have demonstrated uncanny baseball clairvoyance.
- Early clairvoyance experiments were reported in 1884 by Charles Richet.
- In Greek myth, Tiresias was a prophet famous for his clairvoyance.
- They call it Clair V ( for clairvoyance ).
- Her gift wasn't exactly inspired by clairvoyance.
- apparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses
synonyms：, , ,