chipmunk meaning in Hindichipmunk sentence in Hindi
- Blue jays, cardinals, chipmunks, rabbits, even wasps.
- These include chipmunks, Townsend's big-eared bat.
- They are closely related to squirrels, chipmunks, and marmots.
- The NATO Training & Induction School, originally located at Chipmunk.
- The seeds are eaten by chipmunks, mice, and squirrels.
- Huck loses to Chuckling Chipmunk and thus fails the initiation rites.
- Feeding raccoons, squirrels and chipmunks may expose visitors to rabies.
- After a few singles, the Chipmunks have a worldwide success.
- Female-bias sexual dimorphism exists among chipmunks and jumping mice.
- I'm talking lions, chipmunks, and bombadier beetles!
- a burrowing ground squirrel of western America and Asia; has cheek pouches and a light and dark stripe running down the body