• चिपको आंदोलन
|movement: आन्दोलन गति|
chipko movement meaning in Hindichipko movement sentence in Hindi
- Chamoli also happened to be a birthplace of " Chipko movement ".
- In 1987, the Chipko Movement was awarded the Right Livelihood Award.
- The incident was a forebear of the 20th-century Chipko Movement.
- He has been associated with the famed Chipko Movement and later with the Uttarakhand Andolan.
- A protest that became Chipko movement followed.
- The people behind Chipko movement felt that the government did not understand or care about their economic situation.
- The town is famous as the site of protests against the dam by Sundarlal Bahuguna and his followers during the Chipko movement.
- Themes include the Chipko movement, the history of the Punjab, the origin of Bangla Desh, and the heroine's search for a father.
- Chipko movement in India started in the 1970s around a dispute on how and who should have a right to harvest forest resources.
- In 1977, Sarla Behn helped organise activists and consolidate the Chipko movement in its resistance to lumbering and excessive tapping of resin from the pine trees.