charades meaning in Hindicharades sentence in Hindi
- Late afternoon means charades or a word game or Trivial Pursuit.
- Sales of compact cars, such as the Charade, declined.
- Two years later, Symington was still carrying on the charade.
- I no longer can participate in this charade . . ..
- Deborah Sampson's heroic charade stands as a notable example.
- This is the end, I fear, of the charade.
- It is almost funny, this charade, but not hugely.
- All the participants have their own reasons for maintaining the charade.
- The rest of the world is catching on to the charade.
- "The charade is over, " he wrote.
- player acts out a phrase for others to guess